Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- NTREIS adds Cloud MLX as Free Member Benefit
- NTREIS signs license with Remine to bring Big Data to North Texas
- Instanet Solutions adds over 32,500 new Authentisign® and InstanetForms® subscribers
- Over 30,000 Texas REALTORS® to get TransactionDesk® by Instanet Solutions
- NTREIS Announces Staff Promotions
Category Archives: MLS Policy
By: Cindy Miller At the recent National Association of REALTORS meetings in Orlando, an interesting debate arose in the the MLS Policy Committee meeting centered around defining of “basic” services for an MLS. The proposal being brought forth was to … Continue reading