The Board of Directors of the North Texas Real Estate Information Systems, Inc. has approved an agreement with Zillow to provide a direct feed of MLS Listing data. NTREIS Listing content is currently provided to Zillow through a third party syndication partner and various direct feeds from Brokers. In light of upcoming changes to the syndication agreement, NTREIS Participants that wish to send listings to Zillow would be required to find an alternate means of delivery. By approving a direct agreement, the NTREIS Directors have ensured that marketing of North Texas listings for sale will not be interrupted. Brokers and their sellers who do not wish to participate in distribution of content to Zillow or other syndication sites continue to have the ability to opt out. There are a number of websites in addition to Broker owned sites that market listing content to consumers and NTREIS will continue to provide the technology to deliver such content in accordance with the wishes of property owners and their representatives.
- NTREIS signs license with Remine to bring Big Data to North Texas ntreis.wordpress.com/2017/02/23/ntr… 2 days ago
- RT @realtorpro: The 10 U.S. Cities With the Fastest-Growing Suburbs s.rltr.cm/sWbXyy @GFWAR @ntreistweet #TopTenSuburbs https://t.… 1 week ago
- RT @flexmls: “MLS Cooperation Creates Value for All Brokers (& Agents & Consumers), Not Just One" ow.ly/Fv81308jRzA @mwurzer @InmanNe… 1 month ago
- Joshua Harley of Fathom Realty and Ben Cabellero Homes USA recognized Trendsetters in 2017 #SP200 1 month ago
- Congrats to Mary Frances Burleson of Ebby for inclusion in 2017 #SP200 of Most Powerful People in #RealEstate sp200.com 1 month ago