The Board of Directors of the North Texas Real Estate Information Systems, Inc. has approved an agreement with Zillow to provide a direct feed of MLS Listing data. NTREIS Listing content is currently provided to Zillow through a third party syndication partner and various direct feeds from Brokers. In light of upcoming changes to the syndication agreement, NTREIS Participants that wish to send listings to Zillow would be required to find an alternate means of delivery. By approving a direct agreement, the NTREIS Directors have ensured that marketing of North Texas listings for sale will not be interrupted. Brokers and their sellers who do not wish to participate in distribution of content to Zillow or other syndication sites continue to have the ability to opt out. There are a number of websites in addition to Broker owned sites that market listing content to consumers and NTREIS will continue to provide the technology to deliver such content in accordance with the wishes of property owners and their representatives.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- NTREIS adds Cloud MLX as Free Member Benefit
- NTREIS signs license with Remine to bring Big Data to North Texas
- Instanet Solutions adds over 32,500 new Authentisign® and InstanetForms® subscribers
- Over 30,000 Texas REALTORS® to get TransactionDesk® by Instanet Solutions
- NTREIS Announces Staff Promotions